Matsukaze Jujitsu is an Okinawan form of self defense employing strikes, throws, grappling, and chokes using your opponents body mechanics against them.
- Upon registeration students will need to purchase an all
white SINGLE-WEAVE JUDO GI & DRAWSTRING PANTS.
- Hair pulled back out of face.
- No watches or hanging earrings on the floor/mats.
- NO CELL PHONES on dance floor.
- Water bottles must be left in designated area on dance floor at all times.
- $45.00 Per student per month.
- Multi family member discounts available.
Sensei Tom began his martial arts journey at age 16 with Shihan Fracchia of the Queensbury Karate Club. Tom has spent years under the instruction of various instructors and earned his Second Degree Black Belt in Matsukaze Jujitsu. Currently he also has a brown belt in Karate and Kabudo, as well as being on the promotion board for 6 years.